Get in the holiday spirit and support local artists and vendors at CityLine’s first Merry Market & Festival on Saturday, Dec. 9 from 12-7 p.m. in the Plaza. This free event will include an outdoor artisan market, all-day live music, hot cocoa and cookies, kid’s activities, and more.
MERRY MARKET ARTISANS:
- Britt + Bay (Custom handmade jewelry)
- Simply Organic Soap (Premier soap maker using high quality essential oils and other ethically sourced ingredients.)
- Linen Casa (stonewashed linen towels, blankets, napkins, and more)
- Just Dream Design DFW (Custom wood signs)
- R&R Design Works (Greeting cards and wall art)
- Oy Beautiful (Statement jewelry)
- Melody Joy Guerra, Artist
- Good Wood Games (Custom, solid wood, weather-resistant, hand-made games)
- Not Forgotten (Natural stone jewelry)
- Lyla’s (Home decor)
More vendors and artisans to come. Check back for the full listing.
LIVE MUSIC LINEUP:
- 1 – 2 pm: Richardson Community Band
- 3 – 4 pm: Salvation Army Band
Check back for the complete live music lineup.
ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE DAY:
- Richardson Animal Shelter Mobile Pet Adoption will be in the plaza from noon – 2pm with furry friends to play with, and maybe even take one hom!
- Free hot cocoa and chocolate chip cookies from Nestle Toll House Cafe
- Free doughnut holes from Top Pot Doughnuts
- Crafts for the kids
- Salvation Army Red Kettle will be onsite collecting donations
- Richardson Living Gingerbread House Competition on display at Aloft
DISCOUNTS AND SPECIAL OFFERS:
- Enjoy extended happy hour specials from noon – 7pm at Good Union Urban BBQ
- Enjoy happy hour specials from 4 – 9pm at WXYZ Lounge at Aloft Richardson
More to come!