Get in the holiday spirit and support local artists and vendors at CityLine’s first Merry Market & Festival on Saturday, Dec. 9 from 12-7 p.m. in the Plaza. This free event will include an outdoor artisan market, all-day live music, hot cocoa and cookies, kid’s activities, and more.
MERRY MARKET ARTISANS:
- Britt + Bay (Custom handmade jewelry)
- Simply Organic Soap (Premier soap maker using high quality essential oils and other ethically sourced ingredients.)
- Linen Casa (stonewashed linen towels, blankets, napkins, and more)
- Just Dream Design DFW (Custom wood signs)
- R&R Design Works (Greeting cards and wall art)
- Oy Beautiful (Statement jewelry)
- Melody Joy Guerra, Artist
- Caragon Designs (Hand-crafted wood ornaments, coasters, magnets and more)
- Clevergirl Creations (Gifts for geeks. Neat stuff for Nerds.)
- Good Wood Games (Custom, solid wood, weather-resistant, hand-made games)
- Not Forgotten (Natural stone jewelry)
- Lyla’s (Home decor)
- Bibliobar (Unique books and bookish gifts)
- Ash+Ames (Jewelry designed by female artisans from around the globe)
ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE DAY:
- Richardson Animal Shelter Mobile Pet Adoption will be in the plaza from noon – 2pm with furry friends to play with, and maybe even take one home!
- Free hot cocoa and chocolate chip cookies from Nestle Toll House Cafe
- Free doughnut holes from Top Pot Doughnuts
- Crafts for the kids with the Creative Arts Guild of Wylie
- Photos with Santa from 1-4pm at Windsor Apartments – bring your kiddos or your fur-baby to visit Santa
- Salvation Army Red Kettle will be onsite collecting donations
- Richardson Living Gingerbread House Competition on display at Aloft
LIVE MUSIC LINEUP:
- 12 – 1 pm: Pianist Mike Finkel | Mike FInkel is a Pianist, Keyboardist, Trumpet player, Producer, Composer and Music Educator. Mike has performed or recorded with; Marc Cohn, Michael Bolton, Grover Washington Jr., April Smith and the Great Picture Show, Elliott Randall, Hank Mobley and Delbert McClinton. Mike’s playing and compositions have been featured on; NBC Sports, Lucas Arts Video Games and commercials for Frito Lay, Pepsi and many others.
- 1 – 2 pm: Richardson Community Band | A diverse, all-volunteer wind ensemble whose mission is to provide high-quality and challenging musical experiences for its members while educating and entertaining family audiences in Richardson and the Metroplex.
- 2 – 3 pm: Salvation Army Plano Corps. Band
- 3 – 4 pm: Salvation Army Texas Divisional Band | The Texas Divisional Band is a premiere brass band made up of quality adult musicians involved with Salvation Army churches across Texas.
- 4 – 7 pm: Jazz Singer Kathryn Hackett with Pianist Mike Finkel | Kathryn is a vocalis who was introduced to the gypsy jazz style of music while living and studying in Lyon, France, and performs throughout DFW.
DISCOUNTS AND SPECIAL OFFERS:
- Enjoy extended happy hour specials on all drinks from noon – 7pm at Good Union Urban BBQ
- Enjoy happy hour specials from 4 – 9pm at WXYZ Lounge at Aloft Richardson
- Get the limited-time Candy Cane Dounut at Tom+Chee, plus enjoy 1/2 off ALL donuts from 2-4pm
- Enjoy happy hour ALL DAY LONG at Tricky Fish
- Complimentary dessert with the purchase of an entree at Jasper’s
More to come!