CityLine is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CityLine may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 7/20/14.
Collection of information
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title;
- Contact information, including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, zip code, state, country, preferences, and interests; and
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Device-specific information, such as hardware model, operating system, unique device identifiers, and other information identifying you, your device, or your web-browsing history;
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses and uniform resource locators (URLs);
- Browser types, browser languages, cookies;
- Dates and times of browsing the Site; and
- User actions while on the Site, such as click-throughs, click-backs, keyword search terms, mouse clicks, mouse hovers, and other interactions with content on the Site.
Use of gathered information
We will collect the aforementioned information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we will use your collected information, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send you promotional email about new products, special offers, or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, text or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Also, we may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.